Staying all days long in front of the computers for assignments? Tired of all the exams and projects and want to have a break? Let’s go cycling this weekend to have some fresh air and to enjoy the beautiful view with your CUPSA friends! Come and join the event! Look forward to seeing you!
Details of the event:
Date: 9th Dec 2012 (Sun)
Route: Tai Po(大埔) - Tai Mei Tuk (大尾篤)
Time: 14:30 to 17:30
Fee: 50HKD (bike rental)
Meeting time and point: 14:30 at Tai Po MTR station (Exit A)
Payment method: Onsite payment
Points to note:
- Please arrive the meeting point on time.
- Please wear leisure clothing for convenience purpose.
- Please bring your own caps, sunglasses and sun protection lotion, etc. if necessary.
- Please take care of your personal belongings and your own safety.
- Please check your bike that is well functioned before you start cycling. One should be responsible for any costs due to damages or lost of the bike.
- The activity will be canceled or rescheduled if weather does not permit on that day.
For any inquiry, please contact:
Howard Tel: (852)61394133 Email: email@example.com
Activity out of date. Thank you for your attention.