Dear CUPSA members,
CUPSA has always been paying attention on the career-related services for our members. Knowing that many of you will graduate next year, we believe early career planning and preparation is significant to find a career that is right for you. Have you ever thought of those questions below?
Have you started your career planning yet? What do you want to pursue upon graduation? How will you achieve your targets with the right tools and resources?
Career Planning and Development Centre (CPDC) and CUPSA have arranged a workshop exclusively for all CUPSA members to explore the above. The workshop will be organized on career planning and it will highlight some essential preparation step-by-step via Careers E-coach, an electronic platform of vocational and development resources launched by CPDC. You will have chances to try out the online system, figure out your career goal and ways to reach it reach it through reflections prompted in the informative site and sharing by the workshop facilitator.
Please register at the end of this page.
Attention：We are sorry that the quota is full now, every one register afterwards will be put on the waiting list. Thanks for your attention.
Details of the workshop are as followed:
- What is career planning? How shall I start?
- What shall I do to get prepared? How can I attain the skills?
- How the Career Planning and Development Centre support you?
- Introducing and navigating on the Careers E-Coach
Time & Venue
If you feel interested, please register and fill in out all the information on or before 11 Oct 2012 (Thu). The capacity is limited and we will select students on first come first serve basis.
Contact: Yang Lu email@example.com
1. These sessions offered are paralleled workshops to the previous “Career Planning and Preparation Workshop via E-Coach” held on 26/9, 28/9, 10/10 and 12/10. For those who enrolled in the previous sessions mentioned and wish to further enhance their skills, they are encouraged to attend guidance programmes on specific topics or recruitment talks.
2. You are required to input “PC Lan password” to access to the computer. Should you do not have the password, please obtain it at Room 109 of Pi Ch’iu Building prior to the workshop. This will help facilitating a smooth computer-based learning at this workshop. For more information about PC Lan password, please visit ITSC website at http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/itsc/compenv/userarea for details
If you have any questions, feel free to email us!
Looking forward to seeing you!
With best regards,
Career Planning and Development Centre (CPDC)
Office of Student Affairs
The Executive Committee of CUPSA
針對以上問題，CUPSA將與CPDC合作舉辦一次工作坊來為CUPSA會員排憂解難。工作坊主題是關於就業規劃，並將強調如何使用學校提供的網路平臺-career e-coach 來進行一步步的就業準備。參加者將有機會嘗試使用此系統，並借助於學校在就業方面提供的多張資訊管道以及主講人的經驗分享來對自己的就業有所規劃。
聯繫人 楊璐 firstname.lastname@example.org