The Report of meeting with ISS of OSA about Postgraduate Affairs
Time: 10:00 a.m. Feb 1 (Friday), 2013
Venue: University Library
Attendants: Ms. Carmen HON (the Learning Enhancement Officer of ISS of OSA)
Mr. Bing XU (the President of CUPSA Executive Committee 2013)
Mr. James WU (the General Vice-President of CUPSA Executive Committee 2013)
Mr. Alvin YANG (the Internal Vice-President of CUPSA Executive Committee 2013)
Ms. Gail CHANG (the Secretary of CUPSA Executive Committee 2013)
Ms. Candy MO (the Treasurer of CUPSA Executive Committee 2013)
Ms. June SHANG (the Manager of CUPSA IT Committee 2013)
1. Cantonese Class
* The Survey Result and Analysis for Cantonese Class was illustrated by Mr. Alvin.
* Details for opening more Cantonese Class were discussed and would be followed up.
* Current Resources for Cantonese would be evaluated and used properly.
2. Orientation Camp for Postgraduates
* Orientation Camp for Postgraduates was raised by CUPSA.
* Details for Orientation Camp were discussed including time, venue, target, activities, facilities etc.
* Cooperation with PGH and GSO was advised and would be followed up later.
3. CUPSA Forum
* New CUPSA homepage and forum were illustrated to Ms. Carmen.
* The characters and functions of the forum were introduced by Mr. James.
* Cooperation with OSA to propagate the CUPSA homepage and forum was discussed.
* Further communication and cooperation with ISS of OSA were discussed.